Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another Update

I have not been in the mood to blog lately, as you can tell from the lack of new posts, and the posts that are done just a mix of all the recent events in the Broggers life. Well this post will be no different.

Eric said goodbye to summer by taking another fishing trip to upper Michigan with my dad and uncle. Again when I say "fishing" well you all know what I mean, again the pictures tell the story of what really goes down. Here is a glimpse of the mighty fishers in action.


personally I would be afraid of falling overboard
Eric said the "lighting" was bad and there are in fact 2 fish on there, perch, which they were slaying that day... your story.

Eric and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary the end of this month. I can't believe how fast it has gone. We decided to spend the evening at our favorite restaurant, Louis Benton, and indulge in some awesome cuisine.

Yum

Our friend from Kzoo has this very cool Jeep that he let us borrow for a day to cruise downtown and take to dinner. Eric kept telling something about how it was the fastest production SUV... yada, yada, yada. It was really fast and very nice of him to let us test it's power for a day.

Last Friday night, I got the pleasure to finally babysit for my cute little nephew, Eli. What a handsome young man with sooo much hair. I give credit to anyone who has their kids close together, what a challenge with a 10mo old and 1 month old. Thanks for your help, Eric, I couldn't have done it alone!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!! Louis Benton! Marc and I have celebrated a few anniversary's there ourselves. Our favorite too!!!

Dawn

Jackie said...

Do you think they are sleeping or passed out in the first pic?!

Anonymous said...

What was in that glass on the table? Eric looks like he is tipping over in his chair.
SWEET Jeep! Looks like a 420hp
SRT/8 to me.

Ratliff Family said...

Yeah, 6 years. Way to hang in there, Debbie. :) (j/k little brother)

I can't imagine the drool and poop on that friday night...AHHHH!!

Zondervan Life said...

congratulations on six years!!! Tell me alittle more about the louis benton, Kendra and I love checking out new places.

The Tell family said...

I knew that there had to be a baby ticker on here! Congrats on the bun in the oven! Don't know how long you've had it up...but after this post and the not feeling like blogging...put it together - that equals i'm first trimester tired and unable to function! Congratulations! What is your official due date?