Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mark your Calendar

The Brogger's are having another BABY!!!

I was told yesterday at my doctors appointment that my official due date will be April 14th. If this baby is anything like the last, move that date forward 10 days and be totally surprised when it happens.

Eric and I are expecting our second child this spring and are very excited. So far everything checked out OK at the first doctors visit, please pray that I have an easy pregnancy, and a uneventful delivery of a healthy, happy baby!

5 comments:

Adry said...

Holy Cow!!! So I don't check any blogs for a couple of weeks and thank goodness I did today! I would of missed a big one! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you all. I'm sure Abby will be a wonderful big sister.

Kelly V said...

Congrats!! I'll have a drink for you on Friday :) I hope all goes well, you will be in our prayers!

Jen said...

YIPPEE!! Congrats! We'll be praying for you that all goes well. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey how does this computer know which way your baby is moving, plus if that is your kid it is very far along for 2 months!! Butler

Ratliff Family said...

Yeah! congrats guys. You should ask for your money back from that stupid pencil...it LIED! We'll take any number of babies as long as it's healthy and happy. :)