Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's a Girl

This post comes about a week late, but I find my free time is slowly diminishing with the addition of a second child.
Megan Mae
Born Wednesday April 15th, weighing in at 7lbs 3oz and 20 1/2". She has a head full of dark hair that surprised us all. Abby is still not sure of the new addition, but loves to give kisses and hugs, although those look more like body slams.
More pictures and posts to come, I just wanted to get a quick announcement and picture posted while I had a free moment.

4 comments:

Ratliff Family said...

that is such a good picture with her eyes open!!!

Adry said...

Welcome to the world Megan Mae!!!

xoxoxox Cutie pie baby!!! xoxoxox

Zondervan Life said...

Congratulations Guys!!! Richest blessings on your new addition:)

Laura Smith said...

About time! I've been waiting for a picture of the little darling! Man! Could she look any more like Abby? She's just adorable! Congrats!
~The Smith Family