Thursday, December 3, 2009

just a pic or 2



The Brogger household has been pretty quiet. Eric is working hard, he is gone about 1-2 days a week picking up trucks. I am home with the girls, trying to avoid the 'sickness' if that's possible. The girls are great. Megan is growing so much, she has two teeth and loves to army crawl all over the place. Abby is on day 4 of potty training. This is not something I was planning on doing until summer, but she kept signaling that she was ready, so why wait. We are looking forward to Christmas, I have about 90 percent of the shopping done, so that makes for a less stressful Holiday season. Putting up the tree is still up for debate... so far, no tree.

5 comments:

Angie Dorman said...

Is that a smile I see on Megan's face?? Don't you have a certain nickname for her ;) Awesome pics!

Jackie said...

WoW! I never noticed that Mad Meggie and Crabigail have the same exact smile! Cute!

Jeanne said...

Can't believe how big Meg is!!!!! Wow! Sisters...how sweet! See you Tuesday!

Ratliff Family said...

I like the pictures and can not believe that Megan is army crawling already. I have actually updated my blog!!! oops.

Kristin said...

wow, they really do look a LOT alike in that 2nd picture! How sweet!