Thursday, March 4, 2010

Live Event

Last week Thursday Eric and I, along with a few friends, attended the Dave Ramsey live event held at the Van Andel Arena.

This was my 3rd time seeing him live, and Eric's 5th time. If you've never seen him in person, I HIGHLY recommend you do. This year we were told that he changed the program, and since he will not be back to Grand Rapids until 2012, we decided to check it out...it was the same as the prior years.

Despite the mild disappointment with the event, Eric and I will continue to be big fans. We have been 'Dave Ramsey followers' for over 7th years. Eric has coordinated about a half dozen classes that are held at church, and will hopefully continue them for many years to come.

I am also happy to report that he is the nerd, and I am the free spirit!

0 comments: