Thursday, March 24, 2011

Crafty

My.Mom.Is.Crafty!!


Since we were wee little children, I can remember my mom working on her sewing machine making doll and barbie clothes, hemming and mending. The older we got, the less I've seen her sew. But, now that grand kids are in the picture, there has been a return of the knitting needles and sewing machine.

We are reaping the rewards of her skills. Scarfs to match every winter coat for winter, and pictured below are just a few of the recent items keeping her, and her machine, busy.

Diaper bag with matching burp clothes
For the little tooth, waiting for the tooth fairy.

Little aprons in the works.

I did take all the 4H classes back in the day, I think its time I dust off the knitting/crochet/sewing skills that are buried and 'get' crafty myself!

2 comments:

Ratliff Family said...

I'll get crafty with you, Debbie. I need to knit a phone cozy for my phone. :)

Debbie Sue said...

Anytime! I know you have some skillz!