Thursday, April 28, 2011

FMG

My sister, Jackie purchased yearly passes this year to the Frederick Meijer Gardens (FMG), which included guest passes. So what better reason to go and check out the butterfly exhibit on a rainy say such as this, it was FREE!


I'm so glad I remembered it was soooo hot and muggy in the exhibit, I would hate to have a repeat of last years sweat fest. I loved the tropical atmosphere, makes me want to take a little vacation to somewhere hot!!



The kids had a great time, despite it must have been class trip day for all the surrounding schools. Both girls loves seeing the butterflies almost land on them. They also went nuts for these little birds that were the pretty colors of yellow, orange and blue!


Couldn't pass up another classic smile!
We spent a lot of time watching the little birds here, and there were a ton of butterflies in this particular spot.

1 comments:

Ratliff Family said...

Megan, you have the most beautiful "Megan smile" I've ever seen!