Sunday, February 3, 2008

Chapstick anyone?

Saturday was the day for kids at the Brogger house, or so it seemed to me. Yesterday afternoon my good friend Rachel and her son Cole came to visit for a few hours and let me tell you there is a big difference between 3mo and 18mo. Our time together was spent picking up spilled food and following him from room to room while we tried to catch up. I will enjoy the time I have now where I can put Abby down and know that she will say there until I move her. Then that evening we had the joy of watching my 2yr old niece for a few hours. Let me tell you that it did not take much to keep her entertained for that time!
Lets just say that everyone needed chapstick last night, from head to toe. Sorry to my sister, I know that she already had her bath for the day but you might want to think about another one to get off the 4lbs of Burts Bees!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey- what's your email address? I'll email you those photography links....or send me an email at kjohnson9@gmail.com and that way I can just reply.

Nice to have the three of you over tonight! Abby is gorgeous!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

I thought she had a funny sheen to her when we picked her up!

Brenda said...

Emma digs the Burt's Bees too. I have to keep under lock-n-key or our house would be covered in it!