Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hard Day of Work

My sister and I have always talked about getting together and having a day of cooking. Well yesterday was that day, my sister and her 2yr old daughter came over for a long day of making meals that we could put in the freezer and haul out on those days we don't feel like cooking (Which is most days)

The babysitter, yikes!



We endend up making 8 items most of which were double batches so now the freezers are packed. I am happy because it looks like I don't have to make dinner for a month and my husband is happy because he won't come home to grilled cheese on the days I don't feel like cooking.

A much needed break!

Hopefully we can do this again next month, it 's worth a long day of cooking and dirty dishes.

2 comments:

Bradi said...

What a good idea!! looks like fun!

Brenda said...

if any of those recipes were easy...pass 'em along!