Thursday, March 20, 2008

Always something new

I have never heard from anyone that parenting was easy, and I would have to agree. Here is a quick list of things I have learned since becoming a mom.


1. This list will never be complete

2. Diapers do not always do what they are suppose to do

3. Sleep when you can

4. Patience, patience, patience!!!

5. Adult conversation is needed everyday

6. Realize that some days you are not meant to brush your hair

7. Have husband change the diaper when the diaper champ if full... sorry

8. Every toy makes noise

9. It takes twice as long to get everyone out of the house

10. Don't burp the baby with your new shirt on.. see # 11..

11. Food doesn't always stay down, even 1/2 hr after eating

12. Love, love, and more love

13. God does not give us more than we can handle

morning comes too early!

5 comments:

Bradi said...

Amen sister! That list will continue to grow too...=)

Kelly V said...

I second that AMEN!!

Bradi said...

Just had to add that I LOVE the bunny ears pic on the right! too too cute!

Jackie said...

Nice!

Zondervan Life said...

what a beautiful little girl!! Makes me want at least one more! (until I read your list:)