Saturday, March 29, 2008

DIY

My parents are getting close to finishing their house, and should be ready to move in in about 2 months. Today was painting day, everything from the ceilings to the trim needed to be done. So my dad, uncle, brother-in-law and husband signed up to get the job done. My sisters and I decided to stop out for lunch and check on the progress... they were doing a great job, but had a long way to go. I can't wait to see the finished product.




My niece is always willing to help... but must do it with her sunglasses onSince the ground in starting the thaw... boots are a must as there is mud everywhere!! You can't beat the view they have from every window in their house.


(well maybe in a few month when there is more that just mud)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are Mike and Eric trying to become the next "Larry and Gary" with their matching outfits?