Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Today did not start out to be a great pool day, it was rainy and about 60 degrees. But as the morning went on, the clouds cleared and the sun broke through. It turned out to be just the perfect day. It was not overly hot just great to be in the sun. My sister and another friend came over to enjoy the pool... it still only about 75 degrees.

Audra and Connor had a great time seeing who could dump the most water over their heads, I think it was a tie.
Connor was brave enough for the cold water


And what's a party without ice cream?

3 comments:

Bradi said...

There was ICE CREAM? Oh boy... I knew I should have come. =)
Rain Check!!

Kristin said...

aww sorry I missed it! Looks like fun! I will make whenever I am not working!

Adry said...

Fun times! I love Abby's swimsuit, it must be fun to shop for a little girl. The boys love to check your blog and see her.