Monday, June 23, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

Last week myself, sister Jackie and our girls went camping for the week in Holland. The mornings would start out cold and rainy so we would run to the outlet mall, Old Navy, Walmart, anything that would pass the time, oh how well that worked out! By the time nap time rolled around the sun came out and it warmed up enough to take off the sweatshirts. I didn't perfect my tan this week but it was nice to hang with the fam (My mom and younger sister came out for the last part of the week). Audra lovin the "Underdogs" Abby lovin the Ice cream

I think I should have chucked that mess of paper I was holding to help that pathetic fire, or lack there of

Beach Bums

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love outdoor pics with new scenery...sand, water....ahhhhh! Beautiful summer!!