Monday, July 14, 2008

Horse Play

Last week was another week of camping for my sister and I and the 2 girls as we attended the church camp out at Cran-Hill Ranch.

I can remember my parents taking us every year when we were kids and having so much fun, there are so many different activities for every age group.

Everyday turned out nice and sunny and not too hot making it the perfect camping weather.

Here are some highlights from this past week

5. Nice sunny weather so we could go to the beach and not be stuck in the trailer with 2 kids under the age of 3
4. Taking long walks and being outside
3. Going to the barn store for a candy bar everyday
2. Going to the barn store for ice cream everyday
1. Meeting new people from church and hanging with friends

There were so many other highlights from the trip, I already look forward to going again next year.
My G & G Huizenga were on vacation and decided to stop in for a few hours and say hi to everyone... Audra just wanted to swim
Abby making sure to stay hydrated at the beach
There was this cute petting zoo, Abby is getting ready to tear the ears off this cute innocent little bunny
Abby in her cowboy attire
One nice horse that we pet on our stay at the ranch. This was one of my highlights of the week, not petting the horse but watching my sister Jackie get hit with the 220 electric fence- sick I know but it was payback for all the nasty things she ever did to me.

The bad things we teach the kids... the blue tongue is from candy



5 comments:

Jackie said...

My right leg is still tingling from that dumb electrical fence!

Brenda said...

did you get a photo of poor Jackie testing what an electric chair might feel like?!

My fav photo is Audra w/ the "LOSER" sign above her head and the blue tounge.

Ratliff Family said...

I have turned into a blogstalker like you, Debbie, I was starting to get antsie. Looks like you had a blast! I love the shot of Audra with the "L" and Abby in the cowboy hat!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I came across your blog by accident, while looking for my brother's, and since we both have an unusual last name (my maiden name is Brogger), I thought I would say hi.

Have a great day,
Jessie

jessie@stolfusandassociates.com

Adry said...

sounds like a fun and busy time. Love the cowgirl Abby picture!