Friday, April 18, 2008

Not that easy


I was walking through the store with my sister the other day, and we came across hula hoops. My 2.5 yr old niece was with us so I thought it would be the fun to show her how to do it.
Lets just say it's not as easy and I remembered from when I was younger. Maybe I can't move my hips that fast... I'm just not sure. I was then told, by my sister, that you can burn 200 calories for hooping just 15min... sounded to good to be true. (This could be what I need to burn the extra 4lbs of baby weight)
Well, I am the proud owner of a new hula hoop and after a few tries, I have gotten the hang of it again. I think I could be on to something... stay tuned for the next craze of workout videos.
p.s. and yes, I did make Eric try it and he was not half bad!

0 comments: