Monday, May 26, 2008

Holiday

I am so glad that the weather was sunny and warm this Holiday weekend. I was just itchin to get outside and work in the yard. Sunday afternoon we went to BBQ with some friends and it couldn't have been a nicer day to party.

My friend Mandy- What a great hostess!

Her son Colton and dog Kona


And what's a party without some dancing- I think Scott is thinking they need some lessons!


Monday we decided it was time to tackle the garden. So we (Eric) fired up the ole rototiller and went to town.

Wow that looks like hard work! And it is, I did give it a try but only after Eric plowed through it a few times. I did not get anything planted yet, that is my big task for this week.

Abby enjoying herself in the shade

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I wish that I could say that I was at least boozed!

The Brogger's said...

10-4 that! Laura as well.

Brenda said...

looks like lots more fun than being in a mini-van, crossing country w/ a two year old!