Sunday, May 18, 2008

My New Ride

OK, not my ride but Eric's. It will be used mostly as a "toy" but it's also street legal to help save the penny's at the pump. We picked up this hog (haha) last night so today I was itching to take it on the open road, to feel the wind rush through my hair. But since I am not a licensed rider I had to settle with laps around the house, feeling like the 5yr old that just got her training wheels off and was to afraid of riding on the pavement in case of a spill. Eric driving around town... I only ask where is the helmet??? Now that I see how much fun it is, I think that I need to have my own (hint hint to a certain someone!!)

6 comments:

Brenda said...

You guys have ALL the toys...and cute kid ta-boot!! :)

Jackie said...

You are going to have to teach me how to ride that thing!

Bradi said...

SWEET!!! I'll be waiting for my invite to come take a ride!!

Anonymous said...

As I was axed, Where is the side car? Sweet ride. I am comin' for my cycle fix! Keep the wheels on the pavement!

Adry said...

Looks like a really fun time!

Anonymous said...

Hey Logger lets go riden. Butler