Friday, May 9, 2008

Not Much

It has been a quiet week at the Brogger household which explains my lack of blogging. Abby is working at sitting by herself... we had a few headers but all in all I think she's getting the hang of it.

This is her taking one of those headers... yes I did still take the picture, yes she did hit her head on the toy, yes she cried, and yes I felt bad for not putting the camera down to try and catch her (It happened really quick)

Next we will be working on the crawling.. I think that will be a while, she can get her knees under herself, then she's not sure what to do. I don't think I am ready for that yet anyway.

Other than that, I hit a few garage sales.. nothing too exciting. I did find this really cute swing. It needs a little cleaner, but what do you expect for $2. I just hope Abby likes it. I am still upset that I passed up the $5 turtle sandbox with a lid, so it's not the neighbor cats litter box, but I will keep looking for another one.

3 comments:

Bradi said...

OH peanut!! She is too little to be so big sitting up. CUTE!!
We need a playdate next week so I can squeeze her.

Brenda said...

anything Little Tikes for $2 is a DEAL!

And, my guess is that Abby will be taking more tumbles as she grows. Ask me sometime, in private, about Emma's most horrid tumble of all time. I have since realized that I am not the worst mother in the world :)

Adry said...

6 months and sitting up already! With all that practice, she'll be ready for that swing in no time. I love her little yellow pants! the back pockets are too much.