Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2nd Annual

A big thanks to my wonderful MIL for treating our family to a day at Michigan's Adventure for the SECOND year in a row. We were also blessed to have my wonderful sister, Jackie watch Megan for the day so we only had one child to keep track of.

The weather started out looking a little less than desirable, but turned out to be a hot, sunny day! We all had a great time riding all the rides that spin, turn and twirl, and fling you through the air and drop you to the ground!
We spend 1/2 the day on the roller coasters then the other 1/2 in the water park.

Abby and Aaliyah, riding all the kiddie ridesFuture biker gang, Abby and cousin KyleA very brave Abby (far left), making sure her hands were in the air on the ridesEric and I getting reading for the Sky coaster ripcord ride, 180ft off the ground.. thinking I need to check on my Will before next year!!

0 comments: